ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A HOTEL FOR THE CHRISTMAS MARKETS IN MILAN?
In Milan, the warmth of the magical Christmas atmosphere is accompanied by the suggestive stalls of the Christmas Markets. In Milan there are more than 25 Christmas markets organized in the various districts during the Advent period.
First of these is the “Oh Bej! Oh Bej! “ fair (from 7/12/2018 to 10/12/2018). His name refers to the enthusiastic exclamations “oh beautiful! oh beautiful! oh beautiful! “of the children of Milan in 1510 when the papal envoy brought gifts to the city. An opportunity for Christmas shopping that attracts every year in Piazza Castello a multitude of fans for the rich offer of stalls: crafts, delicacies, nougat and many other typical sweets. The fair comes to life for the Feast of St. Ambrose and starting from the Castle Sforzesco expands through the streets of the city.
Another unmissable market is set up in Piazza Duomo (from 25/11/2018 to 10/01/2019) which has over 100 stalls and Christmas houses full of typical products from different Italian regions with a multitude of gift ideas, in particular objects made by the masters of ‘craftsmanship of wood, wool and wax. All in the shadow of the Madoninna.
And who can forget the Village of Wonders of the Indro Montanelli Public Gardens? So called because only here you will find wonders such as the House of Santa Claus and the Epiphany, the sledge of Santa Claus, a double indoor skating rink, the cinema 4D, the Palace of the Man of the Snow, the descent, the Jump, the rides and the elves market with food stalls. There will be many attractions and shows for all ages. The Village will be set up from 01/12/2018 to 06/01/2019.
Christmas Green Christmas (from 01/12/2018 to 09/12/2018) is another Christmas market worth a visit. It is organized every year at the Fonderia Napoleonica Eugenia in the heart of the Isola district, where you will find a wide variety of products in a natural lifestyle and zero impact: from bio-ecological design objects, to eco-fashion clothing and natural cosmetics. And as with any self-respecting Christmas market, there is also a corner dedicated to confectionery and from this year there will be a space totally dedicated to ethnic gifts.
This year the beautiful and breathtaking Piazza Gae Aulenti will host the Christmas Markets (from 01/12/2018 to 06/01/2019), characterized by Christmas music. It will be an exclusive opportunity to immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of a traditional Christmas village where bagpipers, choirs and marching bands will be the protagonists.
Of completely different size but experience to do is also the Fiera dell’Artigianato (from 01/12/2018 to 09/12/2018), or the International Exhibition of Crafts, which was founded in 1996 to promote the production capacity and quality of small crafts.
It takes place in Fiera Rho Milan and with its 3000 exhibitors and over 150,000 products from 106 countries around the world divided into three areas of Italy, Europe and countries of the world, the Handicrafts Fair is at Christmas time the largest center dedicated to creativity, beauty, tradition and goodness where you can buy the most original gifts.
HOTEL DANIEL: THE IDEAL LOCATION FOR CHRISTMAS MARKETS OF MILAN
Are you still at home? Hotel Daniel is located on the outskirts of Milan. It is the cheapest 4-star hotel a few minutes from downtown and Rho Fiera.
Hotel Daniel offers, since 1990, a warm, distinct and welcoming environment. Courtesy, competence and professionalism will accompany your stay.
Why choose HOTEL DANIEL:
- It is located in a strategic position from which you can quickly reach Rho Fiera, the center of Milan and the airports of Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio.
- The structure makes hygiene and cleanliness its pride.
- Kindness and hospitality are the vocation of the staff.
- We guarantee advantageous conventions tailored to customer needs and very affordable business rates.
- There is a large indoor and outdoor parking, FREE.
- Your time is precious, so you can make quick check-in and check-out.
- Booking online guarantees the best possible price.
- In comfortable and quiet rooms, rest is guaranteed.
- Surrounded by a large, fully fenced garden, the hotel is the ideal solution to relax before and after Christmas shopping..
- The hotel is connected by a short path to the adjacent restaurant, which accompanies and completes the services offered.
- We speak in your language! The staff is multilingual: English, French and Spanish.
- Rooms offer FREE Wi-Fi.
- A cosy breakfast room on the ground floor offers a rich buffet every morning with selected quality products.
Hotel Daniel is the ideal place from which to start (or return) to discover the cosmopolitan Milan. Don’t risk staying without a hotel during the concerts in Milan of your favourite artist. Check the availability of our rooms.
Hurry up and book your room in our hotel and ask for the best offer of the moment. Don’t risk being without a hotel during these events. Check, without obligation, the availability of our rooms.