Are you looking for a hotel for CHRISTMAS MARKETS in Milan?
In Milan, the warmth of the magical Christmas atmosphere is accompanied by the suggestive stalls of the Christmas Markets.
In Milan there are more than 25 Christmas markets organized in the various districts during the Advent period.
“Oh Bej! Oh Bej! ” Fair
First of these is the “Oh Bej! Oh Bej! ” fair at the Castello Sforzesco (from 5/12/2019 to 18/12/2019). His name refers to the enthusiastic exclamations ” oh beautiful! oh beautiful! oh beautiful! “of the children of Milan in 1510 when the papal envoy brought gifts to the city. An opportunity for Christmas shopping that attracts every year in Piazza Castello a multitude of fans for the rich offer of stalls: crafts, delicacies, nougat and many other typical sweets. The fair comes to life for the Feast of St. Ambrose, patron saint of Milan, and starting from the Castello Sforzesco extends through the streets of the city.
Santa’s village in San Siro is called “Il Sogno del Natale”
It is the most anticipated event of this year, the Santa Claus Village at the Snai San Siro Ippodromo from 29 November to 6 January 2020.
Santa’s Village is a 30,000 square meter “theme park” where you can experience the spirit of Christmas walking through fairytale environments in the company of elves and giant puppets who will stage a real live show and tell mysterious anecdotes about the creatures that populate this fairytale place. Until you reach the House of Santa Claus and be able to deliver their letters.
Christmas markets in Piazza Duomo
Another not-to-be-missed market is set up in Piazza Duomo (from 8/12/2019 to 06/01/2020) which has over 100 stalls and Christmas houses full of typical products from different Italian regions with a multitude of gift ideas, in particular objects made by the masters of ‘craftsmanship of wood, wool and wax. All in the shadow of the Madoninna. This market has charitable purposes and the proceeds will contribute to the restoration of the spires of the Duomo.
Christmas Village Gae Aulenti
This year the Christmas Markets (until 07/01/2020) return to the modern and breathtaking Piazza Gae Aulenti, characterized by Christmas music. It will be an exclusive opportunity to immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of a traditional Christmas village where bagpipers, choirs and marching bands will be the protagonists.
Darsena Christmas Village
The place most loved by the Milanese and always rich in events, for Christmas is dressed in bright colors and majestic decorations. At the Darsena Christmas Village you’ll find a 15-metre-high Christmas tree and a water sleigh that will take adults and children to Santa’s house. The atmosphere will be fascinating.
Natale Green Christmas
Christmas Green Christmas (from 07/12/2019 to 08/12/2019) is another Christmas market worth a visit. It is organized every year at the Fonderia Napoleonica Eugenia in the heart of the Isola district, where you will find a wide variety of products in a natural lifestyle and zero impact: from bio-ecological design objects, to eco-fashion clothing and natural cosmetics.
Artigiano in Fiera
The Handicrafts Fair (from 30/11/2019 to 08/12/2019), or the International Handicrafts Exhibition, is also completely different in size but experience to be gained. It was founded in 1996 to promote the production capacity and quality of small crafts.
It takes place in Fiera Rho Milan and with its 3000 exhibitors and over 150,000 products from 106 countries around the world divided into three areas of Italy, Europe and countries of the world, the Handicrafts Fair is at Christmas time the largest center dedicated to creativity, beauty, tradition and goodness where you can buy the most original gifts. We have dedicated a specific article to the l’Artigiano in Fiera.
HOTEL DANIEL: THE IDEAL LOCATION FOR CHRISTMAS MARKETS OF MILAN
Are you still at home? Hotel Daniel is located on the outskirts of Milan. It is the cheapest 4-star hotel a few minutes from downtown and Rho Fiera.
Hotel Daniel offers, since 1990, a warm, distinct and welcoming environment. Courtesy, competence and professionalism will accompany your stay.
Why choose HOTEL DANIEL:
- It is located in a strategic position from which you can quickly reach Rho Fiera, the center of Milan and the airports of Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio.
- The structure makes hygiene and cleanliness its pride.
- Kindness and hospitality are the vocation of the staff.
- We guarantee advantageous conventions tailored to customer needs and very affordable business rates.
- There is a large indoor and outdoor parking, FREE.
- Your time is precious, so you can make quick check-in and check-out.
- Booking online guarantees the best possible price.
- In comfortable and quiet rooms, rest is guaranteed.
- Surrounded by a large, fully fenced garden, the hotel is the ideal solution to relax before and after Christmas shopping..
- The hotel is connected by a short path to the adjacent restaurant, which accompanies and completes the services offered.
- We speak in your language! The staff is multilingual: English, French and Spanish.
- Rooms offer FREE Wi-Fi.
- A cosy breakfast room on the ground floor offers a rich buffet every morning with selected quality products.
- Hotel Daniel is the ideal place from which to start (or return) to discover the cosmopolitan Milan. Don’t risk staying without a hotel during the concerts in Milan of your favourite artist. Check the availability of our rooms.Hurry up and book your room in our hotel and ask for the best offer of the moment. Don’t risk being without a hotel during these events. Check, without obligation, the availability of our rooms.
Hurry up and book your room in our hotel asking for the best offer of the moment. Don’t risk being without a hotel during these events.Check, without obligation, the availability of our rooms.