HOTEL DANIEL: THE HOTEL FOR THE MILAN FASHION WEEK YOU WERE LOOKING FOR[Update] – Thousands of trendsetters from around the world flock to the streets of Milan to see a preview of the new fashion collections during Milan Fashion Week.
Chinese, Japanese, Korean but also Russians, Arabs, Americans, Europeans all share the same passion: Italian fashion.
The Milan Fashion Week is the most important event, for over 60 years, for the fashion world.
But the beauty and frenzy of these days involves not only the professionals of the fashion system but the whole city. Not only the fashion shows to animate the atmosphere but there are many events related to the Fashion Week: inaugurations of clubs, parties, theme nights, exhibitions, etc …. Choosing where to go during the Milan Fashion Week is always difficult given the vastness of the calendar of events scheduled.
Each district offers something special specially prepared for these days. You can’t stay out of it.
WHEN DOES THE MILAN FASHION WEEK START?
Twice a year during Fashion Week, Milan becomes the city that dictates the trends of what we will wear in the coming months. At the end of February we start with the collections that we will find in the shops in the following autumn/winter, while between September and October the catwalks are filled with Bermuda shorts and costumes to anticipate the spring/summer collections.
Also for this year we estimate a turnout of 15/20 thousand people during the Milan Fashion Week. Hotels and restaurants sold out.
This year the Milan Fashion Week Woman will be from Tuesday, February 17, 2019 to Monday, September 23, 2019.
THE HOTEL FOR THE MILAN FASHION WEEK WITH THE IDEAL LOCATION: HOTEL DANIEL
Milan Fashion Week covers the whole city. If you’re wondering where the Milan Fashion Week takes place or where to go, or what to do, you should know that, having become a traditional Milano costume event, you’ll find performances and events all over the city. But how to choose a hotel for Milan Fashion Week? Start with the services offered and the location.
HOTEL DANIEL IS THE 4 STAR BUDGET HOTEL FOR MILAN FASHION WEEK.
IS THE IDEAL PLACE JUST MINUTES FROM THE CENTER OF MILAN TO REST AFTER THE CHAOTIC AND INTENSE DAYS OF THE FASHION WEEK.
Hotel Daniel is located on the outskirts of Milan. It is the cheapest 4-star hotel just minutes from Fiera Milano Rho.
WHY CHOOSE DANIEL HOTELS AS HOTELS FOR THE MILAN FASHION WEEK
Since 1990, Hotel Daniel has been offering a warm, distinct and welcoming environment. Courtesy, competence and professionalism will accompany your stay.
- It is located in a strategic position from which you can quickly reach Rho Fiera, the centre of Milan and the airports of Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio.
- The structure makes hygiene and cleanliness its pride.
- Kindness and hospitality are the vocation of the staff.
- We guarantee advantageous conventions tailored to your needs.
- There is a large indoor car park, both covered and uncovered, for FREE.
- Your time is precious, that’s why you can check in and check out quickly.
- Booking online guarantees the best possible price.
- In the comfortable and quiet rooms, rest is guaranteed.
- Surrounded by a large garden, completely fenced, the hotel is the ideal solution to relax before and after a day in the center of Milan.
- The hotel is connected by a short path to the adjacent restaurant, which flanks and completes the services offered.
- We speak in your language! The staff is multilingual: English, French and Spanish.
- The rooms have FREE Wi-Fi access.
- A cosy breakfast room on the ground floor offers a rich buffet every morning with selected quality products.
It will welcome you in a warm and relaxing atmosphere after a day spent among thousands of events.
The multilingual staff of the hotel will try to satisfy your specific needs: courtesy, competence and professionalism will accompany you during your stay.
Do not risk staying without a stay!